Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Super Sunglasses

Hi She She Me!
It's a little late in the year but who am I kidding, the UV rays in the sun are as strong as ever in So Cal; but anyway, I need a great pair of sunglasses! Durable, pretty, and cheap. I mean really cheap as I am on a really strict budget here. So if you have any ideas, please let me know! Thank you! Love, Esther


Hi there sweetie! So good to hear from you! You are one smart girl to realize that those nasty old UV's are just as nasty mid-autumn as they are mid-summer. It's important to protect your eyes (and the delicstylish tortoiseshell sunglasses wrap closely, are lightweight and offer 100% UV-A and UV-B protection. Another great option, these black frames have gradient lenses and a decorative side piece, also with 100% UV protection. Or, for a very retro-Hollywood glamour, these oversized shades offer style, protection and sass!

No comments: