Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fabu Flat Boots

Hey, I really need your help! I bought really cute straight jeans from h&m the other day, and I love them, but I need boots to go with them! I'm 5'9" and can't wear heels! Sometimes I do wear kitten heels, but I just can't find any cute boots with kitten heels or no heels at all. Do you have any ideas? Love, Maya

With the current fashion focus being on skinny jeans, straight legs and even leggings, it really is all about the boots this fall. Fortunately, there is a vast selection of boots out there, even for tall girls, in every price and budget range.

For casual wear, check out this gorgeous pair of suede flat boots by Steven Madden. They are soooo comfy and can be worn slouched or pulled up straight. This smooth, sleek leather boot by Nine West kicks it up a notch, and can be worn with skirts as well as jeans.

You can never go wrong with a classic pair of riding style boots. Chic, stylish and oh so sophisticated. I especially love the buckle detail on this pair of Peter Kaiser riders. Very "weekend at the country house."

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

I absolutely LOVE the equestrian style boots. They are so classic! Most of them tend to be very flat however, or with just a tiny bit of a heel. Since I am quite short and flat boots tend to make me look like a midget, I would like to find a pair with a higher heel. Any suggestions?

maja said...

thank you sooo much ! i actually ordered the steve madden ones online! i love them. <3 maya