Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fashionable Fitness Wear



Hi Shesheme!

I love your website and have a question for you. Do you know where I can find stylish activewear? I am especially interested in yoga wear, and I have recently taken up rock climbing. Where can I find cute workout wear that won't make me look like a girl jock?Thanks! Andie


Hi Andie! Here are a couple of my very favorite activewear sites. I love Lucy. Chic, sleek, stylish and top quality. I especially love their yoga wear. During the weekend, I practically live in this darling wrap front sweater and roll waist crops.

Londomondo is another great source for activewear. More main line brands and products, as well as swimwear and skate accessories. Great shoes.

I also like Shakti Activewear. Their clothing is a little more trendy, with fun colors and patterns. A good source for more sturdy gear, as well as rock climbing accessories is REI or Patagonia.

1 comment:

Cheryle said...

Hi,

I came across your blog while searching for lucy online. I work at lucy, and just wanted to thank you for your kind words about our clothing - it's always great to hear from women who love our designs. Very nice blog, I've bookmarked it and will visit often!

Cheryle at lucy