Monday, October 09, 2006

What's in Your Wallet?


Dear She She Me,
First off, I want to say love your blog! My question is this: what should girls carry in their purses? What are the basic necessities that girls should have with them at all times? Thanks a lot! Love, Rachel

Hi Rachel,
The very question we girls ask ourselves every time we leave the house! My general rule of thumb is what would I like/want/need if I happen to get stuck on the subway/train/tarmac for an extended period of time.

Basics: Wallet with ID, credit/ATM cards, cash. Auto and house keys, cell phone, PDA. Mirrored compact w/pressed powder, lipgloss, breath mints, girly necessities otherwise known as snickers. iPod (this is a definite necessity for being stuck on subways, trains, and airplanes, but perhaps falls into the bonus category otherwise.)

Girly girl extras: zippered cosmetic bag with mascara, eyeliner, foundation, lipstick and blush. Travel tissues, travel wipes, travel size Tylenol, nail file, small notebook and pen.

Total bonus: Journal, book or magazine, iPod, photo wallet.

This list could go on and on, but this covers the very basics for glamorous girly girls!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you so much! I love you girls!

amanda said...

Ha! Love the "snickers" comment! My friends and I always refer to those little items as "party faavors" but I like snickers so much better!