Monday, November 06, 2006

Divine Duvet (and other fab bedding finds!)

Hi She She Desperately in need of new bedding. I am utterly bored by the Plain Jane white duvet with red stripe, and appalled by giant grandma florals! Can you suggest something that nods to traditional luxurious bedding with a funky edge? Thanks! E

I have to admit that I am an avid bedding fan, to the point of being a fanatic. I adore being able to change the entire look and feel of my bedroom in an instant. I love Soft Surroundings for their fabulous quality bedding and accessories, as well as their great prices. This exquisite ensemble is very European in flavor, with nary a grandma floral in sight! Fabu shams, sheets and pillows to match and coordinate, and even a matching bed for your poochie!

Another source for great bedding is Bluefly. I absolutely adore their Dwell bedding in chocolate "Silhouette". Positively elegant combed Egyptian cotton feels exquisite against your skin. I also love the clean modern lines of "Trellis" in butter. Paired with crisp white bedskirt and shams for sheer elegance.

Don't forget a warm snuggly throw! I absolutely love my Bellissima throw. This chenille snuggler is perfect for cuddling and holds up through a multitude of washings.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Gorgeous bedding! Love the aqua blue and chocolate colors together. Wonder if I would crave chocolate more or less while snoozing in this bed? And what is it about having fifteen pillows piled on the bed that makes you want to take a running leap into the middle? Gotta go buy more pillows...