Friday, November 03, 2006

Fabulous Large Size Shoes

Darling She She! I am in a major quandary here. I am a very tall girl, over 6 feet, who loves shoes. Any shoes and all shoes. Unfortunately, all I can ever find in my size (usually 9, sometimes 10) are orthopedic nurses shoes! Please help me find some stylish shoes and most especially some boots!

Willowy in Westchester


Dearest Girl are you ever in luck! Barefoot Tess has a fantastic selection of the most chic shoes and boots for girls who need a larger size, with nary a nurses shoe among them! I love these gorgeous Delman flats, which are perfect for fall. For a little lift, check out these darling Jeffrey Campbell pumps. I also love this elegant pair of Kate Spade slingbacks .

Now for the boots: For a boot with a heel, check out the Dollhouse Wrapper bootie. And these suede riding boots are positively gorgeous and so versatile with jeans, skirts or trousers. There are so many choices! From woven leather boots to sleek riding boots to fabulous fur apr├Ęs-ski boots, you'll think you've entered paradise!

3 comments:

Girly said...

Love the boots, She She! You are leading our girls in fabulous directions!
I myself have teeny feet, which is an equal challenge. I have found that online shopping offers greater and FASHIONABLE size variety in the shoe department. A fav shoe shopping venue of mine is www.overstock.com. I have purchased many fabulous pairs of designer shoes at unheard of prices (and in difficult to find sizes). Check Overstock, Willowy!

Anonymous said...

Since when is size 9 or 10 hard to find? Every shoe is made in those sizes.

Ariella said...

I live in San Francisco, and it is nearly impossible to find stylish shoes to fit my size 9 1/2 feet! I know every shoe on earth is made in those sizes, but not every boutique ORDERS those sizes. I think the average shoe size for a woman in this town is 6! Most boutiques only stock one or two pair of shoes in the larger sizes, and they disappear in no time flat! I have found the best way to deal with this is to make friends with the boutique owners so they will let me know when a new shipment is coming in. Otherwise, I shop online or head across the bridge to the East Bay.