Sunday, July 15, 2007

Maternity Styles for the Petite Mommy

Help! I am looking for cute maternity clothes for petite gals. I am 5'2", and a size 10 or 12 normally. I found some cute stuff at A Pea in the Pod, but would love some other (perhaps less pricey) options. I can get away with shorts and pants from Target, but their tops just aren't made for someone who is petite! Oh, and I'm also chesty (36-38D), so nothing with spagetti straps or inadequate coverage. Thanks She She

Pretty Mama is our go-to girl on this one. Check out Bella Blu Maternity. They have an entire petite section geared just for girls like you. They carry everything from jeans and tops to cocktail dresses and evening gowns!

Another favorite site is Isabella Oliver, whose maternity fashions are so very chic and stylish, and there is an entire petite section too! This adorable ruched top is very of-the-moment and I adore the wrap dresses.



No comments: