Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Perfect Red Handbag

Dearest She She, I am desperately searching for a new red handbag this winter! It must be big enough to carry my essentials (quite a few) and not too slouchy or structured! I would also like my perfect handbag to cost less than $1,000. Any help darling?

Oh darling girl, the perfect red handbag is to die for! It is my signature winter accessory every year because I adore red! But to find that perfect bag is sometimes, well, difficult. Never fear, help is here! This gorgeous patent bag by Marc Jacobs fits the bill in every way. This exquisite bag is lined, with oddles of space, especially for holding magazines and papers! Brings to mind the glamour of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn. Another option is this fabulous bag by Dooney & Bourke. Sleek design with exquisite detailing, not too huge and a rich, luscious red.

I especially love the Belinas Kyle by kate spade. This buttery soft ca;fskin leather satchel is just the right size and oh so chic! Also, for a bit of edge, this ombre tote by Rafe New York is to-die-for! Great size and shape, with plenty of room and just enough edge to sass up your style. I own it in Smokey Topaz, but I am snapping up the red too!

For the technical girly girl, this gorgeous oversize patent tote is perfect. Plenty of room for a laptop, files and girly paraphenalia. For a less structured look, this textured patent leather bag by Rebecca Minkoff is ideal, and the patent leather dresses it up enough for any occasion.


No comments: