1. First and foremost, get your skin ready. Use a gentle exfoliator to lift away dead skin cells and reveal brighter skin beneath. Look for ingredients like green tea and aloe to calm and protect the skin, or essential oils to soften and condition.
2. Follow with a rich moisturizer to form a protective barrier against the drying effects of cold weather. Apply moisturizing radiance boosting liquid foundation to even out the skin tone and give an iridescent quality.
5. Then move to the eyes. Tidy the brows and lightly define the shape. Pat a concealer or eye primer over the lids and at the corners of the eyes if necessary to neutralize redness.
6. Using a white eyeliner pencil, outline the eyes all the way around, including the inner corners, and draw along the inner rim of the lower lids.
7. Then, apply a wash of cream matte powder eyeshadow over the lids from the lash line to the browbone.
So regardless of the weather outside, Jemma Kidd’s make up look will give you a fresh face and the boost you need to kick those winter blues to the curb.