Thursday, September 02, 2010

Dannon Activia 14-Day Challenge!



As much as I adore summer, I have to admit that I am always happy when autumn rolls around. Fall acts as a sort of catalyst for me. After several months of summer sun and fun I realize that the vacation is definitely over and it's time to get my mind and body back in sync with each other.

This fall I am going to kick off my mind/body rejuvenation with the Dannon Activia 14-Day Challenge. Dannon Activia is a delicious creamy yogurt with a unique probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system. For me this means that the sluggishness and irregularity that I have been experiencing for the past several weeks (too many beach barbecues!) can be greatly improved and even completely alleviated by eating Dannon Activia every day for two weeks. And the best part is that Activia is so delicious! It's a great way to start the day, not to mention the perfect mid-afternoon snack. My personal favorite is Activia Vanilla Bean yogurt topped with fresh blackberries and sprinkled with crushed granola. Yum!

So join me in taking the Dannon Activia 14-Day Challenge and get yourself back on track. Check in and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: