Saturday, September 11, 2010

She She's Favorite Styles


So it looks like Kelly Osbourne is joining E!'s popular series "Fashion Police," to dish on all things couture alongside celebrated red carpet legend Joan Rivers, E!'s resident fashionista Giuliana Rancic and celebrity stylist George Kotsiopoulos. And with Kelly looking as haute and stylish as ever, she will definitely add her own personal flavor to the mix.

Don't you just love celebrity dish? I love seeing what the celebs wear when they are doing "real life", as well as how haute they rock the awards shows and premiers. Which got me to thinking about some of my all time favorite celebrity looks:

I absolutely adore this grecian style gown by Marchesa that Kim Kardashian wore to this year's Emmy's. Kim has the perfect figure for this style and looks cool and elegant. A definite "yes" style.

Katie Holmes ALWAYS looks completely suave, sophisticated and elegant. I am especially loving her longer hair, even though she totally rocked that bob. This gorgeous LBD is given a little bit of sass with the animal print coat. And nude heels - totally of-the-moment style carried off with a Jackie O flair.

While I am not normally a fan of yellow, this Carolina Hererra dress that Diana Agron wore to the GLEE premier is totally hot. I just love the black web-lacing at the shoulders and across the back. And the Christian Lacroix peep-toes add the perfect counter-balance. Gorgeous.

And finally, this midnight blue Oscar de la Renta gown that Lea Michelle wore to the Emmy's is TO DIE FOR. She looked absolutely exquisite, and not at all like a high school girl geek.

Well darlings, you can bet I'll be setting my DVR for E!'s "Fashion Police" - gotta keep up on the hot and the haute, no?

No comments: