Monday, September 20, 2010

Success! The Dannon Activia 14-Day Challenge


Success! I just completed my Dannon Activia 14-Day Challenge, and it was a rousing success. I feel better than I have in months. I feel less sluggish, I feel like I have more energy and I am loving my Activia yogurt snacks! If you recall, my goal for the week was to locate the prune flavored Activia. And I did! You'll never guess where, however...

There, in the dairy section of the Food Pantry in Honolulu, Hawaii was a four pack of Activia prune-flavored yogurt! Yes, I said Honolulu, Hawaii. I'm not saying that I had to go clear to Hawaii to find the Activia prune-flavored yogurt -- it's just that I happened to be spending the week in Honolulu, filling in for my uber-chic mentor/boss at a trade conference while she attended Fashion Week in New York. And the little corner grocery a couple of blocks from my hotel had the yogurt. And I am here to tell you that it is, in the words of Jamie Lee Curtis, beyond tasty!


I was thrilled to find Activia so readily available. They even had it at the little novelty/convenience shops that you find on every block all throughout Waikiki, so I had no problem whatsoever procuring my daily treat. Which is even yummier when you toss in a few chunks of fresh pineapple and mango!

So, all in all, I am very happy with the results of my Dannon Activia 14-Day Challenge. In fact, I have decided to make Activia a part of my daily program! When something that is good for you tastes this great, it's a no-brainer!

No comments: