Friday, October 01, 2010

Pantene Pro-V Makes Bad Hair Days a Thing of the Past

Wouldn't it be wonderful if bad hair days were a thing of the past? Especially for those of us whose natural hair color has received the occasional boost from our stylist. As a girl whose hair color has gone from brunette to auburn-highlighted brunette to brunette with streaks of honey, caramel and copper, I can honestly say that my hair needs all the help it can get.

Thank heaven for Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions! Pantene's Pro-V science has developed customized hair solutions for every possible hair type, including fine hair, medium/thick hair, curly hair and color treated hair, so you're sure to find the perfect hair solution for your particular hair type.

The fabulous folks at Pantene sent me their newest line of Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions products, which I have been using for the past month, and I can honestly say that I am thrilled with the results after four weeks of use. My hair feels healthier, it looks shinier, and my hair color has remained rich and vibrant.

If you color your hair you know how dry, brittle and damage prone it can be. That's because color-treated hair gets stripped of the outer protective layer. Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions are designed to give color-treated hair a new protective outer layer resulting in shiny, vibrant, healthier looking hair.

The Color Preserve Shine Shampoo is a very gentle shampoo which removes product buildup while protecting the color, resulting in hair that is absolutely lustrous. It also smells heavenly!

The Color Preserve Shine Conditioner provides a protective moisturizing conditioner which smoothes each hair strand, leaving them glossy and smooth.

The Color Nourishing Treatment is my favorite. Used weekly, it helps seal the cuticles and repairs the surface of the hair, which helps protect the hair and keeps it looking healthy and shiny. I love how manageable my hair feels after I use the Color Nourishing Treatment too!

Since I am 99% certain that I will be coloring my hair for the foreseeable future, and possibly the next 40+ years, I'm thrilled to have found Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions - it's going to make the job a whole lot easier, and my hair a whole lot stronger and healthier!

“Disclosure: A free review sample of this product was provided by Pantene via Glam Media.”

No comments: