Monday, November 29, 2010

The Jack-A-Pillow, Part Jacket, Part Pillow. All Comfort!

My brother is a serious outdoorsman. In fact, his idea of the perfect honeymoon for his new bride was a backpacking trek through Yosemite National Park. (Thankfully, my sister-in-law, Girly, who is not only uber-stylish but very sensible, anticipated just such an adventure and booked a non-refundable week in Turtle Bay on the north shore of Oahu instead!)

Because my brother loves the great outdoors, I am always on the lookout for unique gifts that he can put to good use on his adventures. This holiday season I am getting Jack-A-Pillow jackets for him and his wife. These lightweight jacket not only insulates for warmth and keeps you dry, but it also transforms into a plush head pillow when you tuck it into its interior pocket!! Check it out today at merrell.com




No comments: