Using all tarte products, celebrity makeup artist Amy Nadine created Whitney Port's look for the premiere of "Genuine Ken--the Search for the Great American Boyfriend."
Makeup-cheeks: "For a soft glow, I accented Whitney's cheek bones with a light pink shade."
- Swirl of tarte's new Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface on the apple of her cheeks
Makeup-lips: "This look is all about the bright hot pink lip. It's such a fun way to really make a statement and by opting for tarte's LipSurgence™, it's more modern and fresh."
- Used tarte's LipSurgence™ natural matte lip tint in lively (hot pink)
Makeup-eyes: "To compliment the lip, I drew a thick line across her upper lashline with tarte's indigo blue liner instead of the typical black. Then I coated her lashes twice."
- Lined eyes with tarte's smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in true indigo
- smooth operator™ tinted moisturizer in Agent 08
- smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder
- mineral powder bronzer in park ave princess
- emphasEYES™ Amazonian clay brow mousse in taupe
- multiplEYE™ clinically-proven natural lash enhancing mascara in black