Saturday, February 19, 2011

Achieving an elegant Up-do with ease!


Whether you need to achieve the perfect up-do or just accessorize your every day look, Goody Simple Styles, Colour Collection, Ouchless, Statements, and Retro Deluxe are the perfect little indulgence.

The Spin Pin is my new favorite hair accessory, and oh-so-easy to use. Just twist your hair into a ponytail, wrap it into a loose bun, tucking the ends under and secure with the Spin Pin by twisting one pin clockwise through the bun from the top, and the other pin up through the bun from the bottom (don't interlock pins!) Voila! The perfect up-do with no fuss, no muss and no bother!

I searched far and wide for the Spin Pin, which is so popular that my local retail stores were always out of stock. Lucky for me I am an avid online shopper and was able to snap it up at drugstore.com.





No comments: