Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Get Shiny Healthy Hair with L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse by Healthy Look.

I admit it, I color my hair at home. Gasp! I know, I know, you're all picking yourselves up off the floor because not only did you NOT know that I color my hair, but you wrongly assumed that I forked out major bucks at a chi chi salon for the treatment now didn't you?

Well, my darling girls, you know that I am a girl who is always on the lookout for the latest, hottest, most innovative beauty products, so I'm about to let you in on my secret: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse by Healthy Look.

This latest hair color technology from L'Oreal Paris is a permanent conditioning home hair color that is as easy to apply as shampoo - no parting or sectioning the hair. You simply rotate the pump bottle
to mix the formula (no shaking!), then dispense the foam into your hand and massage it into the hair - what could be more simple! The unique micro-aerated mousse hair color expands around every strand of hair for pure, natural-looking color that never looks dull or fake. It provides perfect gray coverage while maintaining your hair's natural high and low lights. And it doesn't have that harsh, chemical smell - just a clean delicate fragrance. Also included is a tube of Healthy Shine Conditioner, which leaves your hair so soft and shiny - I love it and my hair loves it even more!

The best part about the application is that there is no mess, no drip...and no stained bathrobe! (Been there, done that, now use the robe to wash my car...)


Take a look at the Application Video to see it for yourself just how simple it is to use and get other advice from L’Oreal Professionals.

Try it! I know you'll love it. (Have I ever steered you wrong?) And the fab folks at L'Oreal Paris know you'll love it too - they have provided a coupon for you for $3 off your purchase of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse by Healthy Look. With 12 gorgeous shades to choose from you'll be rocking shiny healthy hair at a great price!

Disclosure: A free review sample of this product was provided by L’Oréal Paris via Glam Media.

No comments: