Monday, March 07, 2011

SILKtáge™ Rejuvenating Styling Serum

Is your hair suffering from the winter blues? Dry, brittle, fly-away hair that won't behave no matter what? Well, I've discovered the perfect remedy to dry winter-weary hair:

SILKtáge™ Rejuvenating Styling Serum is a hair oil serum made with the most luxurious and exotic botanical oils to beautify, nourish and protect all hair types. This proprietary Organic Camellia, Monoi Oil-infused blend, with the delicate essence of Organic Geranium, Organic Rosemary and Wild Harvested Palmarosa essential oils is rich in the vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that healthy hair needs to shine and flourish naturally. The ultra-light, nourishing formula absorbs into hair quickly without oily residue. Hair instantly looks healthier, silkier, smoother and shiny.

I've been using SILKtáge™ for the past week and I can't believe what a difference it has made to my hair! My normally dry and unruly hair is sleek, shiny and very healthy looking. I adoreSILKtáge™ and will never leave home without it!

No comments: