Wednesday, October 26, 2011

L’Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lash ™

I have to admit that I am a bit of a mascara junkie. Currently residing in my makeup drawer are nine, yes, count them - NINE different tubes of mascara, no two alike. And in case you were wondering, no they are not old, crusty nearly-empty two-year-old tubes of mascara either. That would be unhygienic and just plain gross. No, these are all less than 3 months old (I know because I always write the date in Sharpie on the tube) and every beauty addict knows to toss mascara after 3 months, right? But I digress...

Anyhoo, I have them all: lengthening mascara, thickening mascara, curling mascara, shimmery mascara and even conditioning waterproof mascara. And yet I am always on the lookout for the latest, hottest, newest-and-most-improved mascara that will live up to its hype.

Well my darling girls, the search is over because I have discovered L’Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lash ™. This luscious mascara features a unique blend of long and short nylon and rayon fibers (the same material used to make false eyelashes!) to make your lashes appear longer, fuller and curled, with no clumping or smudging.


I decided to put this mascara to the ultimate test: I wore it to a friend's wedding! First of all, it goes on smoothly - without any clumping - and it makes my lashes look fierce! The applicator want perfectly separates my lashes making them long, full and gorgeously sculpted. And the real bonus - it passed the wedding test! L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lash stood up to the vows, the kiss, the toasts, the cutting of the fake and right down to the bouquet toss! My lashes looked fabulous the entire evening. I headed right home and tossed those nine superfluous tubes of mascara in the trash.

Create the most outrageous false lash look with our newest, most technically advanced volume mascara - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes. With the power of sculpting fibers this dual mascara wraps each lash to boost, sculpt & volumize building an incredible false lash look. http://on.fb.me/nYOsG7




Disclosure: Compensation was provided by L’Oreal Paris via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of L’Oreal Paris.

No comments: