Monday, November 21, 2011

Lindt Lindor Truffles During the Holidays

I adore chocolate. It's a fact of life, and one that everyone in my life accepts and understands. But not just any chocolate mind you - only the really good stuff. Seriously, when it comes to chocolate decadence (and indulgence!) a girl deserves the very best!

I recently received a festive bag of Lindt Lindor Truffles with just one caveat: enjoy! (As if a girl could do anything else these little nuggets of deliciousness.) The hard milk chocolate shell encases a rich, creamy truffle center which melts in your mouth, and promises to become your new favorite guilty pleasure.

So stock up on bags of Lindt Lindor Truffles this holiday season - I know I plan to! They make the perfect gift for co-workers, your daughter's teacher, and the sweet little old man next door who tends your cat when you are away. They are the perfect hostess gift or stocking stuffer! And, most important of all, they make a great little gift to yourself! After all, you're worth it, right?

Nothing tastes quite like the Lindor Truffle. Created only by Lindt’s MasterChocolatiers, it’s exquisite chocolate filled with a smooth chocolate center. When the irresistible center starts to melt...so will you. Smooth. Flowing. Luscious. Chocolate like no other.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Lindt via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Lindt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Lindt chocolate - i cant wait for the holidays when i can have SO MANY

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo seriously addicted to Lindor truffles! Why do I always wait for the holidays to buy them? I can get them any time of the year and indulge!

Anonymous said...

I like the Lindor milk chocolate truffles just fine, but the hazelnut truffles are to DIE for!