Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Feeling Confident and Chic Every Day!

Link
Life can be a little tough at times, especially for a fashionista. Seriously, it's difficult to stay stylish in these troublesome economic times, especially when a girl has other financial considerations such as car payments, a mortgage and the occasional but ever-pesky credit card bill lurking. Honestly, just this past week I was on my way home from work, ready for a relaxing evening of web-surfing for a new pair of sparkly sandals, when suddenly my car starting making these wheezing sounds and the engine started to skip. Lucky for me I was able to coast on into a service station, literally on fumes! And you guessed it, my evening's sparkly-sandal-budget went directly into my dry-as-a-bone gas tank. Financial reality strikes again. So what's a fashionista to do when her wardrobe beckons for ?

Well, I am all about staying chic and stylish on a real life budget these days. Which is why I absolutely adore the new Sofia Vergara clothing line available exclusively at Kmart.


This new clothing line is chic, stylish and extremely comfortable to wear, not to mention comfortable on the wallet! I was plea
santly surprised by how nicely the clothing flattered my figure and I was able to put together a stylish ensemble that would have any fashionista feeling like a million bucks...for under $100!


Check out the Sofia Vergara collection today. You are a woman. So dress like a woman.
Sofia Vergara's New Line is exclusively at KMart!





Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kmart via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kmart.

No comments: