Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Splurge or Steal: Fabulous Fashions at searsStyle

Don't you just love it when the weather turns brisk and the snow starts to fall in big fluffy flakes (or maybe just big fat drops of rain if you live where I do) and all the shop windows are filled with festive decorations and holiday music is playing everywhere? I just adore this time of year! I love everything about the holidays, but I especially love having the excuse to get all girlied up in my fanciest finery for the many holiday festivities. There is nothing quite like a gorgeous new dress and a pair of glittery skyscrapers to put me in the proper holiday spirit. I have already attended several holiday parties (and looked fabulous I might add!) but there is still one holiday "do" that has yet to be done. The annual office bash. Now, as a fashionista working in the fashion industry this is the Holy Grail of holiday parties so I really want to make a statement. But as a sensible fashionista I want to be able to do so without breaking the bank!


Lucky for me the fabulous folks at searsStyle made it possible for me to rock a gorgeous holiday splurge look for an absolute steal of a deal!

This year's office event is a bit more casual than usual so I opted for a rocker-chic look: gorgeous motocross leggings in a sleek black with leather-look panels (so comfortable and extremely flattering I might add!) from the Kardashian Kollection, which I then topped with a floaty silk tunic from UK Style by French Connection - belted at the waist. I finished the look with a pair of grey brushed suede shirred fold-over boots with a comfortable heel. Total purchase price at a trendy designer boutique would have set me back over $400, but I was able to snap up these fabulous separates at searsStyle for well under $100! Happy holidays to me!

Check out the great styles at searsStyle this holiday season. You're sure to find the perfect ensemble for all your festivities!


I received samples from the searsStyle Kardashian Kollection to review as part of the Glam Trendsetter Program. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sears.

No comments: