Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Unwind and Indulge! With PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCES



It's been a bit crazy around here these days!  Lots of comings and goings and hopping about on crutches (wet sidewalk + stilettos = broken foot, surgery and 6 weeks in a cast) and I have reached the point where I am in desperate need of a little TLC and a lot of indulgence!


When I need to unwind my favorite thing to do is to pile my bed with pillows and put on a great chick flick (current fave is Downton Abbey - Mary ROCKS and Sybil has the sexiest voice of any repressed British aristocrat ever).  But I digress...


Anyhoo, back to unwinding.  And indulging.  Every girl knows that it is virtually impossible to unwind and relax unless there is something positively yummy and decadent to nosh on, right?  Well, I have very recently discovered the treasure trove of all sweet treats:  PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCES -  Real Chocolate blended with rich, creamy PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread.  My darling friend Girly stopped by with a tub of this exquisite chocolate spread, along with a plate of fresh strawberries, kiwi, pineapple and apple slices for dipping.  We devoured the fruit plate in mere minutes, then set to finding other snack fare to dip into the tub of chocolate decadence.  We discovered that pretzels, rice cakes and graham crackers all make very efficient vehicles for this yummy treat. 


And since we're all friends here, I'll admit to eating it straight from the container with a spoon!  It is so rich, creamy and delicious that  just can't help it!


PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCES comes in three luscious flavors:  milk chocolate, white chocolate and rich dark chocolate.  It's my perfect way to unwind and indulge - what's yours?


Real Chocolate blended with rich, creamy PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread



 Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this in the grocery store just last week and wanted to try it. Now I am definitely going to!