Sunday, April 01, 2012

Fabulous New Product from Mama Mio!


Mama Mio is expanding its product line to now fit the needs of women AND men alike. We couldn’t wait to share this new product news with you until the launch date of April 1st, so without further hesitation, we introduce to you – MOOB TUBE for the man in your life.

Like Mama Mio’s best selling product, Boob Tube, the new MOOB TUBE is the perfect gift for a man who needs a little support up top. This state-of-the-art chest firming cream is enriched with CoQ10, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter and Milk Thistle to create the firm chest your man currently only has in your dreams.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This totally had me going! I was ready to order an entire crate for my man!

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elena said...

Seriously! I know a LOT of men who could use a product like this - I think it's time for a clinical trial!