Monday, May 07, 2012

REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips



Summer is almost here and I can hardly wait to don my sassy sundresses and strappy sandals!  There is nothing quite like a the thought of new summer fashions to put a smile on this girl's face.  And speaking of smiles, the fabulous folks at Rembrandt recently sent me the REMBRANDT® INTENSESTAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips to try out (and not a moment too soon since I will need a cheery bright smile to wear with all my summer ensembles!)  I've used whitening strips before, but without much luck; however, I have heard good things about the INTENSE STAIN Stain Dissolving Strips so I was anxious to give them a shot.

They are so easy to use!  Simply apply and go about your morning/evening routine!  They dissolve within about 10 minutes, then you just rinse and go. They have a light minty taste and leave your smile looking bright and feeling fresh.  The price is another pleasant surprise - a box of 56 strips is just $22.99!   I have been using them for the past two weeks and I can already see a difference, which is fabulous since the best accessory for your sassy summer wardrobe is a cheery bright smile.
REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips dissolve on your teeth in minutes to easily remove tough stains caused by coffee and wine.  Get a whiter smile in 2 weeks.  Visit www.rembrandtboutique.com to learn more or purchase REMBRANDT® products. 

REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips & REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® toothpaste together:

REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® platform uses 3x Triple Action ActiShield™ technology to:
·         Remove: helps gently remove tough stains like coffee, red wine and tea
·         Repel: works like an invisible shield to help repel future stains
·         Restore: strengthens the enamel to help prevent daily acid wear

Visit www.rembrandtboutique.com to learn more or purchase REMBRANDT® products.  


Compensation and product was provided by REMBRANDT® via Glam Media to facilitate my review. Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies is a sponsor of Glam.com. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of REMBRANDT® or Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My teeth are super sensitive and I have not been able to use any type of teeth whitening strips. I tried these new dissolving strips and they work wonderfully with NO sensitivity! The price is excellent as well.