Monday, December 17, 2012

Favorite Indulgences



I just adore this time of year!  I love everything about the holidays — lavishly decorated window displays, twinkle lights,  festive music, holiday parties (and stylish party attire!) and shopping for the perfect gifts for my friends and family.  And, like most of you, it seems that I'm busy running from one event to another with scarcely a moment to relax!  That's no way to enjoy the holiday season.  So when I start to feel a bit frazzled, I turn to my favorite indulgence:  a cozy chair, a glossy magazine and a cup of steaming hot cocoa. (I can honestly say that I look forward to these moments almost as much as opening gifts on Christmas morning!)


I've recently discovered something that makes it even easier for me to enjoy my favorite indulgence: Café Escapes Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa.  It is rich, delicious and positively decadent!  We die-hard chocolate lovers know that dark is definitely the way to go. Café Escapes are available in K-Cup Packs for easy brewing in my Keurig® brewing system.  Just pop one in, press the  brew button and voilà!  Immediate gratification.





Since I am not much of a coffee drinker, I love that Café Escapes has two scrumptious chocolate flavors: Creamy Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa.  They are so rich and flavorful  the perfect treat on a cold blustery day. There is also an exquisite Chai Latte that is out of this world.  The perfect blend of cinnamon and spices, mingled with a splash of milky sweetness.


Now you've got a chance to indulge yourself!  Green Mountain is hosting a Facebook Sweeps.  There is a daily prize (2 winners a day, Monday - Friday) of an indulgent spa gift basket which includes a luxury robe, slippers, vanilla scented candle, wooden hand massager and a soft luxurious blanket.

 In addition to the daily prizes, they're giving away a grand prize ever week (a total of 6):  a spa getaway weekend in San Diego or Atlanta!  This prize offers round-trip coach airfare for you and a guest from the major airport closest to your home to Atlanta, GA or San Diego, CA, plus two nights accomodation at La Costa Resort & Spa or Chateau Elan, a rental car and $800 to use towards the spa.

For more information and to enter visit: https://www.facebook.com/CafeEscapes?fref=ts

Cafe Escapes is the brand of hot, flavored indulgent beverages that provide you an everyday treat and a chance to relax and savor a moment of your day, whether at home or at work.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc.


No comments: