Thursday, September 05, 2013

Fuel Your Passions!! Nissan Versa Note


#IgniteYourPassion


Summer may be waning, but that doesn't mean my pursuit of amazing adventure is going to take a backseat anytime soon!  Lucky for me I live in fabulous Northern California, where the air is clear, the skies are blue, the sun shines 350 days a year and the weather is ideal nearly all the time - which is perfectly conducive to pursuing amazing adventures!


There is nothing that fuels my passion more than spending time in the great outdoors, taking advantage of the glorious scenery and enjoying the bounties of nature.  I've teamed up today with the fabulous folks at Nissan to introduce you to the new Nissan Versa Note, the perfect partner in your pursuit to do more of what you love.  This past weekend I filled my little car (which just happens to be an earlier Nissan Versa!!) with good food, fabulous friends, terrific tunes and an inflatable boat and headed up the California coast in pursuit of our latest adventure.


#YourDoorToMore

We meandered north, through the vast vineyards of California wine country, winding our way through the towering redwoods and fragrant pine forests until we reached the Lost Coast, north of Mendocino.  Never have I seen more beauty in one location!  Towering cliffs above a craggy coastline and pine forested hills that plunge into a crystal blue sea, where seals and sea otters frolic on the rocks. Absolutely amazingly gorgeous!
#YourDoorToMore
So much adventure to fit into those last three days of summer!  Our inflatable water craft, aptly named The Sea Hawk, provided hours of fun as well as a fabulous workout while dodging the rocks and riding the waves! And the fun continued right up until the moment a rogue wave tossed us all overboard...


#IgniteYourPassion


Next, a little rock climbing and bouldering in Mother Nature's climbing gym.  Honestly, nothing compares to climbing actual, physical rocks and boulders. I found muscles that I didn't even know I had! The views from the top of the cliffs made it well worth the excruciating effort it took to climb them!


#IgniteYourPassion

And the perfect end to a perfect day, dinner and s'mores over a blazing campfire.  Seriously, it doesn't get much better than this!

#IgniteYourPassion
Nature and adventure. That's what inspires me and fuels my passion.  I hope you feel inspired to get out there and do more of what you love, and what fuels your passion!  



With its outstanding MPG, advanced technology and ample cargo capacity, the all-new Nissan Versa® Note™ is designed to be the perfect partner in your pursuit to do more of what you love.  The all-new Nissan Versa® Note™.  Your Door to More™.


“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Nissan via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Nissan.”

2 comments:

Elise said...

What an excellent adventure! You are sooo lucky to live where you do - here in the Dust Bowl we seldom see anything this gorgeous. Looks like it's time for me to head west! Keep up the great blog!

Amanda said...

I live in Northern California too and I can honestly say it is the most beautiful place on earth!! Thank you for reminding me that I need to take the time to enjoy it more! And to fuel my passion for fabulous food and excellent company!