Get the Look: Jessica Paré
event: The 2013 Emmy Awards
makeup artist: celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh for tarte
inspiration: “Because her dress was such a bright color, I wanted to keep the makeup romantic and fresh by using neutral plums, bronzes, and pinks.”
- Mai started by applying tarte's clean slate poreless 12-hour perfecting primer to prep her face
- Then she applied tarte's Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation in light-medium beige all over to even her complexion
- She followed by using tarte maracuja creaseless concealer in light-medium under her eyes
- Mai applied tarte's cheek stain in loving to the apples of her cheeks to give Jessica a fresh glow
- Next, she layered tarte's Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in adored for an extra punch of color
- To set her complexion Mai dusted on Amazonian clay finishing powder
- Mai started by covering her lids, from the lash lines to creases, with Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in seashell pink and blending it upward toward the brows
- Then, she layered shadows from the call of the wild Amazonian clay 8-shadow collector's palette on top of the cream shadow. She mixed shades meow and instinct and applied them to her upper lash lines and creases, blending them into the seashell pink shadow. She followed by smudging the two shadows along her lower lash lines.
- For added definition, she lined the inner rims of her eyes with skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in sunstone bronze
- She finished by applying two coats of lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara to her top and bottom lashes
- To create a romantic hue, Mai layered glamazon pure performance 12-hour lipstick in inspired with LipSurgence matte lip tint in hope.