Hello Spring! Does your winter-weary hair need a bit of a trend update? Check out evo’s Lauren McCowan and the Beach Mane as a haute look for spring.
Evo step by step Beach Mane for Spring
- Prep hair by misting in evo Day of Grace and brush into hair. Part hair in desired parting and section from ear to ear. Section out the top of the hair at the crown as show
- Using a curling tong, start on the right side of the head and work around. Take large vertical sections and curl the roots and mid-lengths for 6-8 seconds. Release curl and allow to cool.
- Raise your arm above your head to control the curling tong as you work through the back of the head.
- Take horizontal sections when working across the top of the head for volume. Repeat same technique.
- Once hair is set, spritz hair with evo Mister Fantastic, scrunch in and let product dry naturally into hair for 2 minutes.
- Shake hair out and dress into place. Set style with evo Builders Paradise for hold and extra style support for fine hair.