INSPIRATION: Spring looks - glowing skin, a fresh, soft palette
GET THE LOOK: Celebrity makeup artist Toby Fleischman was feeling spring fever, so for the premiere of Mr. Peabody & Sherman, Ariel Winter's look was all about glowing skin and a fresh, soft palette. “This is one busy 16 year old! With her crazy schedule, we don't always have a lot of time for frills when it comes to glam time. That's why I love Bioré's Self-Heating One-Minute Mask - it does its job well...and quick!” says Toby.
Ariel shared a cute photo on Twitter "getting her mask on' wearing the Bioré Self-Heating One Minute mask while prepping for the premiere .
Here is Toby's step-by-step breakdown:
• After the Bioré Self-Heating One Minute mask, her skin is not only cleansed, but really refreshed, so I just need minimal foundation. I used Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation very sparingly with a fluffy brush to even out skin tone.
• Using a soft palette of spring pastels in mints and pinks, I created a defined eye with some sparkle and cheeks and lips in juicy shades. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in Epatant is the most gorgeous pastel light mint color that just shines like a shimmering ocean.
• I love using a matte black eyeshadow smudged in between the lashes on the lash line to create definition. I used Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Stay Matte in Midnight .
• Chanel's Creme blushes are amazing. The perfect pop of pink on Ariel's cheeks is called Afinité and it is gorgeous.
• Finishing of the look is Tarte Lipsurgence in Charmed.
About Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask: In just one minute, this thermal mask warms to open pores, draws out and dissolves 2.5 times more dirt, oil, and surface toxins than a basic cleanser, and rinses them clean away with an invigorating cooling sensation. Infused with natural charcoal, this breakthrough mask melts dirt and oil better than the leading competitive mask. So clean your pores from the dirt, oil and makeup of the past and clear the problem. Available at drugstores nationwide - www.biore.com