Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Clean Your Make-up Bag!

Spring is finally here and it's time to clean out and update your makeup bag!  Out with the old and in with the new.  Makeup that is.  Check out a few of our favorite beauty basics  – for face, lips, hair to help you multitask and cover all your bases!




HAIR:
I always reach for the amazing Scunci 3x Stronger Braided Hair Ties because they’re fun, cute and keep my hair in place no matter what!

FACE:
I love the Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Cream for an additionaly SPF 15 boost before heading out of the door – but not before applying my trusty Tone Corrector serum to work on skincare even when I’m outside!

LIPS:
CANNOT forget about the super pigmented Smashbox lip glosses – so may gorgeous and vibrant hues to choose from!

No comments: