Sally Hansen’s award-winning Complete Salon Manicure collection infuses trend-setting shades with an expert quality formula to deliver salon-caliber results. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure delivers seven salon manicure steps in one bottle. Chip resistant strength joins gel-quality shine. Must-have color meets nourishing benefits. Plus, a built-in base and top coat, it’s everything you need to achieve a professional manicure at home.
THE STELLA MCCARTNEY SPRING 2016 COLLECTION
- Vibrant energy created by a liberating play on volume and color; a modern interpretation of the masculine and feminine attitude.
- Tailoring is clean and fluid. A structured jacket wrapped at the waist. An oxford blue crisp cotton poplin shirtdress with scarf extension envelopes the body creating a new silhouette.
- Wild flowers lead a spray of botanical embroidered threadwork into linear structured silhouettes of dresses, a tailored suit and a duchess bomber jacket. An intoxicating collage of pop floral prints are dominated by black and secured by solid bands of fabric to create gentle volumes.
- Broderie anglaise is given the tomboy twist. Eyelet threadwork lace embroidery trims are chopped up and placed onto full skirts, rounded dresses melting into gauzy cotton knits and a Noma bag.
- A running horse motif spread across delicate fil coupe pieces in shades of flamingo, black, and ivory.
- Evening is light and airy. Free flowing volumes create effortless movement. Bold shades of peony, pink and sun in billowyparachute slip dress strung together with understated gold hardware threaded through pleated necklines.
- Open backs and high necks reveal a sense of confidence.
- Shoes are influenced by dancing slippers and sport slip-ons. Soft glove alter nappa, floral embroidered satin, tapestry tulips and applique jazz designs enliven uppers while velvety soles are either flat or raised by a prism crystal heel.
- A knot bucket bag made from bonded alter nappa and micro suede and a pocket bag with iconic Falabella chain both feature floral and equestrian embellishments. A yellow and black hard box clutch with a plexi knot closure becomes a standout evening bag.
Sally Hansen Global Color Ambassador Madeline Poole is a nail expert working in New York and LA. Trained as a painter, Madeline worked odd jobs like vintage poster restoration as an art student in Baltimore. Her unique talent in crafting innovative designs, emphasis on skin care and attention to the hand as a whole makes her one of the most sought after names in the beauty industry. As part of the collaboration with Sally Hansen, Madeline helps setting the artistic direction for a new generation of modern nail looks and collections with her fashion-forward vision on a worldwide basis.