With the holidays right around the corner (literally!) it’s time to start thinking about what essentials you need to bring for your holiday travel needs. Pack light by bringing only the most important essentials.
1. The Refresher: During this crazy time, you want to clean and refresh your face AM and PM. For one that refreshes skin and foams away makeup and impurities -
2. The Best Face Base: You want to look airbrushed, who doesn’t? For an optical line and pore minimizer with instantly beautifying effect -
3. The Perfect Brows: For easy shaping and filling go to the all-in-1 helper -
4. The Winter Glow: Get the perfect rush of color with a silky powder blush -
5. The Perfect Red Lip: Pucker up with the perfect pout in your favorite holiday shade -
6. The Secret Weapon: Through all the highs and lows of the holiday season, make sure you have a spot treatment on-hand to fight against any surprise breakouts -