Innovative Retail Chain Continues Rapid Expansion Strategy with New California Location
Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy, the nation’s first and largest chain of integrative pharmacies, recently announced it will be opening its 30th store location in Los Altos, California, in the downtown Main Street shopping district. The public Grand Opening events at the new Los Altos location will take place on May 2 and 3.
The new Pharmaca Wellness & Natural Beauty location in Los Altos will offer a broad selection of wellness essentials, natural beauty care, healthy snacks, eco-friendly household products and unique gifts. Customers can also receive free guidance and advice from Pharmaca's in-store team of licensed professionals, including naturopathic doctors, homeopaths, herbalists and nutritionists while they shop.
At the store’s Natural Beauty Bar, customers can explore spa-quality makeup and skin care, enjoy beauty services such as brow waxes and lash applications, and get expert assistance from estheticians on the most appropriate products and treatments for their needs. Combined with a warm shopping environment, including a complimentary cup of tea, Pharmaca provides customers with a stress-free and inviting shopping experience.
Customers can experience the new Pharmaca Wellness & Natural Beauty in Los Altos during the Grand Opening events May 2-3, including:
- Starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday, the first 100 customers will receive a Wellness Gift Bag filled with a variety of top-of-the-line natural health and skin care products.
- From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., customers will be treated to complimentary spa services such as chair massages, mini-facials, mini-makeovers and more.
- Throughout the weekend, anyone who makes a purchase of $5 or more will receive a complimentary Pharmaca reusable shopping bag.
- Guests who sign up for Pharmaca’s Feel Better Rewards program, a complimentary membership providing exclusive offers and a quarterly dividend on purchases, will also take home a Pharmaca brand body lotion for only one cent.
As a values-based brand committed to supporting the local communities surrounding each store, 5 percent of total retail sales on Saturday will be given to HiddenVilla, a Los Altos non-profit educational organization that uses its organic farm, wilderness, and community to teach and provide opportunities to learn about the environment and social justice.
The Los Altos store will be open during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, visit www.pharmaca.com.