Celebrity Hair Stylist: Christian Wood for Moroccanoil®
“To complement Emily’s sexy strapless dress with patterned sheer skirt, I went with loose, undone waves and a strong center part for a rock & roll vibe.”
|Photo credit: Anthony Harvey for Getty Images|
- Prep hair with Moroccanoil Treatment for a smooth, frizz free foundation.
- Apply Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse from root-to-tip to give strands body. Roughly dry hair with a blow dryer to amp up the texture and volume.
- Using a tail comb, part hair down the middle. Next use a ¾ inch curling iron and start at the nape of the neck, wrap the hair around the barrel in medium size sections and hold for 10 seconds.
- Once hair is completely waved, flip upside down and spray with Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray. Use fingers to break up the waves and create a sexy bed head feel.
- Next, tease the crown with a tail comb for a little extra height and mist the entire head Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray for long-lasting hold.
- Finish by misting hair with a small amount of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine and tuck behind the ear on one side for an effortless look.