See below our picks for the top 5 trends from the night, which stars rocked them and how to get the look at home!
The Trend: Bronzed and Beautiful Men
- As Seen On: Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Jimmy Fallon, Chris Pine
- Get the Look: Artis Elite Mirror Palm Brush ($65) to apply beard-grooming oil (if applicable) and follow with self-tanner/bronzer
The Trend: Luminous, Clean Skin
- As Seen On: Olivia Culpo, Kerry Washington, Emily Ratajkowski
- Get the Look: Use the Artis Digit Skincare 5 Brush Set in Coffret ($225) to prep face with serum and moisturizer. Apply illuminating primer or highlighter with Artis Elite Smoke Oval 7 ($62).
The Trend: Smokey Eyes
- As Seen On: Kristen Bell, Drew Barrymore, Sarah Jessica Parker
- Get the Look: Apply liners, shadows and pigments with Artis Elite Mirror Linear 1 ($36), Oval 3 ($41) and Circle 1R ($36).
The Trend: Soft, Romantic Makeup
- As Seen On: Emma Stone, Carrie Underwood, Hailee Steinfeld
- Get the Look: Apply cream or powder blush with Artis Elite Smoke Oval 6 ($57), and apply lip color with Artis Elite Smoke Circle 1 ($36).
The Trend: Plunging Necklines
- As Seen On: Jessica Chastain, Zoe Saldana, Mandy Moore, Gina Rodriguez
- Get the Look: Apply moisturizer and any illuminating/skin perfecting products to the body with the Artis Elite Mirror Palm Brush ($65).