Inspiration: Natural beauty, natural curls
Look: Asymmetrical Curly Afro
- I started with MOP mixed greens shampoo and conditioner to moisturize the hair.
- On damp hair, I added the lemongrass whip to the roots for lift and added volume, then applied the MOP c-curl defining cream to midshaft through the ends.
- Next, with the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer and SoftTouch 2 Diffuser I diffused sections of the hair.
- As soon as the hair was completely dry I used the T3 Whirl Trio Curling Iron to create different sized curls to clean up the look.
- Last, I sealed the entire look in with the MOP c-system hairspray.
“It was a joint process, that took around two weeks to decide on. Halle’s been wearing her hair natural lately and we really wanted to create a style that embodied her whimsical spirit. She was blown away with the finished look, she said she felt absolutely amazing.”