Monday, May 01, 2017

Spring Clean Your Look with T-fal's Steam Iron


We are well into Spring my dears, (even if temps don't quite feel like it yet), and I have taken advantage of a handful of rainy days to tackle that pesky spring cleaning. And now that the house is looking clutter-free and totally fantastic, it is time to take it to the next level and refresh my wardrobe!

This season I have invested in quite a few crisp linen and summer-weight cottons, which under normal circumstances might be cause for concern. I mean seriously, rumpled and crumpled is not a good look for any fashionista. Which is where my new  T-fal PowerGlide Steam Iron comes to the rescue! It removes stubborn wrinkles with ease, and its two layer T-fal Durilium Ceramic Technology Coating outperforms competition in "glidability."


I love how the wrinkles just disappear with a single swipe! The iron has enough heft to deftly press out wrinkles but is lightweight enough to make the task of ironing a breeze. With a first-of-its-kind calc collector, the iron removes hard water deposits and ensures elite performance and lasting quality. And bonus!! This unique steam iron is also a 2-in-1 product, allowing for vertical steaming for hanging drapes and delicate garments! Definitely a great investment for keeping my wardrobe fresh and fabulous!

No comments: