Thursday, July 24, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Even celebs are in on this fabulously stylish (and UV safe!) trend which protects kids from the sun while allowing them to have that cool surfer style:
Check out these adorable swim shorts that are a fave with Charlize Theron and her little guy Jackson:
Monday, July 21, 2014
Thursday, July 17, 2014
KertainPerfect is a proven keratin system with patented Nano-Keratin Technology that delivers long-lasting, salon-quality smoothness. Unlike chemical treatments, which can damage hair, KeratinPerfect infuses hair with the highest concentration of pure keratin to improve texture for up to 30 days.The Duo Pack kit contains everything you need to transform your hair in just one treatment.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Sun Bum SPF Spray and Lotion
· Formulated with antioxidant, anti-aging Vitamin E
· Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
· Waterproof and Sweatproof
· Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free and PABA-Free
· Free of oils that clog pores and cause breakouts
· Gluten-free and suitable for vegans
Also, don’t forget after sun products:
Cool Down After Sun Hydrating Lotion or Gel
With ingredients like Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter, it protects the skin after being exposed to the sun and moisturizes it for a comfortable feel, without alcohol or parabens
Friday, July 11, 2014
When you feel a bit hot and unable to cool down your body temperature, spritz on Sun Bum’s After Sun Cool Down Spray, which has moisturizing Shea Butter and Aloe Vera for an added kick. Throw your Sun Bum After Sun Cooling Gel in the fridge for an extra dose of ‘cool down’ and avoid any post-sun peeling skin!
Throughout the day and for a quick refresher, use Lumene’s Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes, which is made with 100% Organic Arctic Linen Seed. It contains over 95% natural ingredients and is free from colorants, alcohol, fragrance, parabens, paraffin oil and silicones, which can further aggravate reddened and sensitive skin.
Scunci’s Everyday & Actives Cool Fabric Headwrap or for a fashionable look, the Bun Wraps are the next best thing.
Wednesday, July 09, 2014
Like all Quirky products, Shake was invented and influenced by real people like you. Avid summer surfers Charlie Dougiello and Spike Mendelsohn spend a lot of time at the beach, waging a constant war against sand in their stuff. To solve this problem once and for all, they co-designed a waterproof, mesh-bottom bag—and submitted it to Quirky. They still spend plenty of time in the sand, but bring a lot less of it home with them now.
Need to Shake things up even more? Check out the rest of the line for our men’s, children’s backpack, and clutch versions.
Tuesday, July 08, 2014
- Stur Drinks Liquid Water Enhancer: A refreshing and tasty way to stay hydrated available in 5 flavors and perfect for any gym bag
- Lumene Bright Now BB Serum: An instant skin pick me up to keep that post-gym glow all day long
- Burt’s Bees Cucumber and Sage Facial Cleaning Towelettes: Remove dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing
- One 'n Only Speed Style Dry Shampoo: A quick-dry invisible formula that refreshes hair between washes, helping you get out of the locker room quickly and in style
Tuesday, July 01, 2014
- Start by applying Keratin Complex Lift Off Root Amplifying Styling Gel to wet hair.
- A rough finger blow-dry will add to the imperfections needed.
- Making sure not to add tension when starting the braid to keep body throughout, take three unequal sections and begin braid on the far side of the nape.
- If hair is extremely fine, use a slight back comb technique and lightly mist with Keratin Complex Flex Flow Flexible Shaping Hairspray to give added grip.
- Begin loosely braiding and secure at the end.
- Once braid is complete, lightly mist the palm of the hand with Flex Flow and then run hands upward over the braid to release bits and add to the lived-in feel of a boho braid.