Thursday, May 16, 2013
In honor of Mother’s Day, Mally Roncal, Celebrity Makeup Artist and President / Founder of Mally Beauty is asking her fans and followers to join her in supporting two organizations that are close to her heart – Family Lives on Foundation and Mommy’s Light.
Starting May 16th, Mally will post a photo signing a heart. For every “like” on the Facebook image, Mally Beauty will make a donation to Mommy’s Light, a part of the Family Lives on Foundation (1 like = $1 donation) up to $10,000 total!
Please help Mally reach her goal and help support to this worthy cause! Go to the Mally Facebook page and "like" the image of Mally signing the heart!
Cannes is back and with it come the most beautiful beauty looks. From Carey to Isla, you can look the part without ever stepping foot in France. From lip stains to mascara and more, you can recreate the look for less with these amazing drugstore beauty finds.
- To recreate Carey’s fresh-faced beauty polish the skin with the Dr. LeWinn byKinerase Instant Perfecting B.B. Cream SPF 15. For coverage and moisture in seconds flat, this all-in-one balm instantly creates a luminous glow upon contact while providing a light tint that is never cakey.
- Next, define the eyes with a long-lasting liner like the wet n wild MegaLastRetractable Eyeliner. The smidge-proof formula glides on effortlessly for a precise look that lasts from dawn to dusk. The last step for completing Carey’s look is to lightly define the brows with the wetn wild Ultimate Brow Kit. The all-in-one kit contains two shades of powder, a setting wax, slanted brush and tweezers to keep your look polished to perfection even if you don’t have Carey’s glam squad.
- Looking to capture demure elegance like Nicole? Keep your base light and turn to the DermablendQuick-Fix Illuminator for a 6-in-1 powerhouse sure to leave you flawless. Effortlessly sculpt and define the cheeks, nose, chin and forehead for a look that leaves you looking lit-from-within.
- To set your flawless face and keep you refreshed all day and night long, turn to the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist. Confirmed fan of the brand Nicole no doubt turned to the travel-sized mist to refresh her look and keep her looking flawless through the rain and lights. To complete the look swipe on a delicate lip salve like the Jurlique Rose Love Balm to let your lovely lips shine through.
- To get Isla’s sweet polished look, start with the wet n wild CoverAll CreamFoundation for seamless, all-day wear. The flawless, lightweight formula provides buildable, medium-to-full coverage that evens the skintone and conceals imperfections for a look that lasts.
- Nothing says glamour like a defined eye and bold red lip like Isla’s. Now you can finish Isla’s look at home with the wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color and Fergie by wet n wild On Edge Crème Liner. The pigmented lip color adds vibrancy to your lips while leaving you with a perfect pout for hours. The crème liner gives the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream application, while the waterproof formula stays on all day and night.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Love retro beauty? Now you can vote on your favorite retro beauty icon and enter for a chance to win the entire Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase product line simply by heading over to the Dr. LeWinn facebook page! To vote and immediately be entered to win, just follow this link http://dlk.pgtb.me/P1ZMj8 while supplies last.
Friday, May 10, 2013
SHOP JIMEALE'S FEATURED GETAWAY SUMMER COLLECTION AT QVC.COM FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! VALUE OVER $130!!!
FEATURED QVC PRICE $69.98
**CANVAS DUFFLE BAG (2 zipper areas, padded handles..)
**HANGING TOILETRY BAG (4 zipper areas + hanging hook)
**COSMETIC BAG (perfect for make up or overnight trip)
All our bags are doubled lined with the JIMEALE chocolate signature stripe on the inside.
Now through May 27th get an exciting gift-with-purchase available exclusively at Macy’s stores nationwide!
If you spend a minimum of $35 OR purchase two Lancôme products at Macy’s counters, you will receive a complimentary Lancôme tote containing 6 beauty essentials: minis of Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate, your choice of day cream, mascara and Bi-Facil Makeup Remover, along with a Color Design Eye Shadow Quad.
Lancome and She She Me would like to give away a full-sized Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, valued at $89! For your chance to win a just tweet @shesheme @lancomeusa and mention #lancomegift!
Thursday, May 09, 2013
Looking for some great last minute gift ideas for Mom? Check these out!
Flor Violeta by Avon
Joyful, bright and radiant, Flor Violeta is the perfect fragrance for mom. The fragrance features Natural Green Apple Extract, Raspberry Leaves and Dewberry scents as its top notes, Violet Blossom, Sun-Ripened Currant and Pink Peony as middle notes, and Soft Musk, Cedarwood and Warm Sandalwood as base notes.
WHERE TO FIND IT: Available exclusively through Avon Representatives or www.avon.com
Tiny Tillia Treasuring Photo Tote Bag
Give mom a gift to show off her pride and joy—you! The large tote bag has 3 photo inserts and a convenient inside pocket to hold all of her things.
Hästens Blue Check Pyjamas
Let mom dress and sleep in the most comfortable pyjama set she’ll ever get. Featuring the chic Hästens blue check pattern, this set includes a long sleeved top and matching pants, both made of supple, soft cotton.
WHERE TO FIND IT: Hästens Stores nationwide; www.hastens.com
John Frieda 3‑Day Straight™ Semi‑Permanent Styling Spray
Does she want glossy, flawlessly straight and smooth, and full of body for the holiday? This weightless spray with heat protection blocks out frizz as you straighten. Proprietary blend of polymers with keratin protein wraps each strand, sealing in straight styles for up to 3 days.
WHERE TO FIND IT: Drugstore.com
Matthew Robbins’ Inspired Weddings
A charming how-to guide and great coffee table book for mom on designing an event to make it uniquely her own. Through Inspired Weddings, Matthew fuses classic themes with sentimental objects to help her entertain on nearly any budget. Given his extensive background and experience in all things art and décor related, Matthew’s tips and tricks are perfect for not only brides, but anyone who is aiming to put a creative spin on planning everything from a Sunday brunch to redesigning a guest room.
WHERE TO FIND IT: Amazon.com
Friday, May 03, 2013
Body of Royalty is the fabulous beauty brand that produces lipsticks that flatter all skin tones and effortlessly translates from boardroom elegance to after-five flair.
At the affordable price of $17.99, Body of Royalty introduced 10 shades in creamy or matte finishes (ranging from nude/natural and bright corals to intense plum) for the spring and summer.
Gluten-free and ultra-moisturizing due to the infusion of Vitamin E, Body of Royalty lipsticks glide on effortlessly as they nourish and nurture the lips to perfect health.
I received a sample of Body of Royalty lipstick in Natural Beauty and it is seriously one of the most perfect shades of lipstick I have ever tried! Not too pink, not too coral, not too red, not too orange. Just a delicate enhancement of color on my lips. I love the creamy texture, and the fact that it stays put! Just wearing it made me feel elegant and put together! Love it.
With all the buzz surrounding the upcoming and highly anticipated release of the ‘The Great Gatsby’, fans can’t help but want to recreate the chic 20’s ensembles and sophisticated beauty looks. From her perfectly coifed locks to her clean and flawless complexion, now you can look like Daisy with these quick and easy beauty essentials.
· To prep for the perfect wide-eyed Daisy look, apply the Kinerase Advanced EyeCream to your under eyes for instant hydration. The extra-gentle formula hydrates while never irritating the skin for a lasting look sure to keep Gatsby guessing how you do it.
· Be ready for close dancing and plenty of gossip by evening out your skin for a flawless complexion with the Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Perfecting B.B.Cream SPF 15. Never cakey and safe for even the most delicate skin, this all new B.B. will keep your complexion flawless, but never overdone.
· How to get that subtle Daisy glow? The Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator is the perfect 6-in-1 miracle product that conceals and highlights with natural mineral pigment for a flawless finish every time. This wonder stick covers any dirty little secrets you want covered without ever being heavy.
· Don’t forget a fluff of the Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder to keep shine at bay during those warm Long Island summers. This talk-free wonder powder is packed with the ever-glamorous essence of rose and an array of all-natural ingredients to ensure your skin feels as lovely as you look. Powdering your nose has never looked so eco-chic!
· Top off your eyes with a subtle cat eye creation with the Fergie by wet n wildOn Edge Crème Liner. The creamy, waterproof formula gives endless staying power that won’t budge in the summer warmth.
· Complete Daisy’s effortlessly chic makeup look with a shimmery pink lip stain like the wetn wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color. A light and sheer formula makes this lipstick smooth and soft while adding vibrancy to your lips that will leave you with the perfect youthful pout.
· Don’t neglect those tresses; rely on the Bosley Professional Non-Aerosol Hairspray& FiberHold Spray for a fast-drying, humidity-resistant hairspray that creates thicker, fuller-looking hair to perfect the Daisy bob. The formula is the perfect blend of ingredients to plump hair while blocking humidity so your do stays flawless despite the Long Island humidity.
Thursday, May 02, 2013
Week two is underway for Dermelect Cosmeceuticals and FearNoBeauty.com’s online contest, Manicure Mondays! In celebration of the summer 2013 launch of the Dermelect Cosmeceuticals ME Fearless Beauty Collection, Dermelect and top beauty blogger Karie Frost (who created the Fearless Beauty Collection!) are now offering the chance to win even more products from the brand by showing off your nail art skills!
Here’s how to participate:
Step 1: Go to FearNoBeauty.com and like Frost’s Facebook page (mandatory for participation). You can also Tweet or follow Frost on Twitter to increase your chances of winning (https://www.facebook.com/karielfrost?ref=ts&fref=ts and @iFearNoBeauty). You must also like/follow Dermelect Cosmeceuticals (https://www.facebook.com/MyDermelect and @Dermelect)
Direct Link: http://www.fearnobeauty.com/nail-tipped/giveaway-dermelect-me-fearless-beauty-polish-collection/
Step 2: Frost will post the first nail art look (two more will follow in the coming weeks) in which readers are encouraged to re-create and post a picture on her Facebook/Twitter page.
Out of those who post, one winner will be chosen per giveaway to receive the Fearless Beauty Collection as well as one coinciding product. Frost will announce each winner on her blog.
Adorable and talented Kristin Chenoweth was seen shopping for a new bed at the Hästens Madison Avenue Boutique in New York this month. Chenoweth, a Broadway and TV veteran, knows beauty sleep is no joke – it is key to looking young, fit, and red carpet ready!
Star of a new CBS series (Untitled Tad Quill Project) set to air in the fall, Kristin tested out the broad range of Hästens beds while lounging, chatting, and even having a pillow fight with her assistant at one point.
Kristin was talking up a storm with a Hästens sales associate to learn more about the brand’s natural materials of horsehair and cotton in each bed as well as the brand’s signature blue and white check print. After initially leaning towards the brand’s most popular Continental 2000T model, Kristin was ultimately charmed by Hästens's new adjustable beds, and picked this blend of traditional craftsmanship and modern convenience.
The actress just bought a new apartment and was overheard saying she wanted a grown up bed for her grown up pad.
About Hästens: Legendary Swedish bed making company, Hästens, has been hand crafting works of art for nearly 200 years. These masterpieces, of course, are their all-natural, custom luxury beds. Layer upon layer of premium cotton, breathable linen, and hypoallergenic horsehair create a bed so supremely soft, you’ll feel weightless on it while drifting off into perfect sleep. For more information on Hästens beds visit: Hastens.com.
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Today Smashbox Cosmetics debuted a first-of-its-kind video experience and giveaway contest for one month on the brand’s Facebook page. From www.facebook.com/smashbox-cosmetics fans will be able to access an app to create a custom choose-your-own adventure style video that—for the first time—also incorporates their own personal Facebook photos and interests into the action via dynamic personalization technology.
Starting at the beach and ending at the exclusive Smashbox Cosmetics CC Cream launch party at Smashbox Studios, how you spend your cool day in L.A. is up to you. Should you meet a friend or pass? Dive into the pool or make someone else? Party all night or head home early? Each decision you make in the addictively entertaining interactive video platform leads to a personalized experience all your own.
After viewing their one-of-a-kind video, users will also be able to enter for a chance to win one of 1,000 highly coveted new CC or BB Creams from Smashbox Cosmetics. Created by Swell, the innovative production company behind many of the fashion and beauty industries’ hottest digital campaigns, this must-see video experience will be the summer’s newest viral hit.
WHAT: Launch of Smashbox Cosmetics’ breakthrough interactive video experience, plus BB and CC Cream giveaway contest
WHEN: One month beginning May 1, 2013
WHERE: Smashbox Cosmetics’ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/smashbox-cosmetics