GET THE LOOK:
- Prep damp hair by applying Moroccanoil Treatment from root to tip to create the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, use fingers to rake a generous amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse through strands.
- Rough dry with Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer using the diffuser attachment.
- Using a ½” barrel curling iron, wrap random sections of hair around the iron leaving the ends free.
- Flip head upside down and shake out hair with hands. Then, generously mist the entire head with NEW Moroccanoil Curl Re-energizing Spray and Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray, giving the hair texturized volume and hold with a dry, gritty finish.
- Beginning at the top, gently pull hair towards the back of the head—leaving lift and volume at the roots—and secure with a large hair pin. Do the same for the hair at the sides of the head, crisscrossing the two sections, and secure with hair pins. The sections chosen should be random to achieve a carefree look.
- Pull out a few face framing whisps and mist in place with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium.
- Finally, mist the entire style with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium, creating added shine, hold and piecey-ness.